sponsored link

NY, October 2008


Suri & Katie spotted leaving their New York apartment on rainy Tuesday, 28.

Suri is set for Halloween as she is wearing Bug Print Dress... very cute :).

UPDATE:

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes went old Hollywood style for their black and white photo shoots featured in the Holiday/Reinvention Issue of T Magazine. In their respective interviews, Tom and Katie both talk about their careers, fame, and family life. Read more

Katie on designing her own clothes: "I really enjoy projects, whether it be a movie or a play or designing clothes or a party. I asked Suri what she wanted to be for Halloween, and she said she wanted to be Halloween. So I found orange fabric with all these bugs on it and I designed a dress for her and a matching dress for me. We’re sort of pumpkins."

Suri's dress is custom-made & Designed by Katie.

Source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, any tips on what/where what Suir is wearing came from? I tried searching Bug dress.....no leads. =( It's super cute

stardust said...

nope, i have not found this dress... but i will keep searching :)

Anonymous said...

me too, I am interested and I have tried Janie & Jack, Pottery Barn kids, the department stores including Barneys New York - no luck. As they are in NYC it must be a NYC shop.

stardust said...

unfortunately, i am not that familiar with NY brands & shops... i have also tried several brands & webshops... no luck so far.